- Corporate Workshops
- Advanced Circus Arts
- Workshop and Show
- Children Workshops
- Adult Workshops
Circus arts workshops are a great way to improve physically, socially and creatively. We offer introductory, advanced and specialty workshops. So whether you are looking to discover the wonderful world of circus with a group of friends, or advance in a certain area of circus arts - we will build the right workshop for specially for you!
We can put together an unforgettable workshop with a circus show with professional performers and our qualified staff.
A minimum of 25 people and a maximum of 120 people are admissible for workshops groups.
Prices depend on group size and type of workshop.
Workshops can involve the following:
Manipulation of objects :
• Juggling: Clubs / rings / balls / scarfs.
• Hula-hoops / miscellaneous objects.
• Balancing hand base.
• With accessories: Walking roller / Walking ball / Unicycle / Pole / Rolla-Bolla.
• Floor acrobatics.
• Basic Gymnastics
• With accessories: Russian bar / Mini-trampoline / Trampoline.
• Acting / Improvisation / Clowning / Costumes / Make-up / Games / Tricks / Group acting.
• Aerial Hoop
• Corde De Volan / Flying Rope
• Trapeze : Fixed / Swinging / Dance / Double / Triple.
• Rings: Gymnastics / Circus.
* Basic warm up
* Specific physical preparation for individual technique.